Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Book Challenge

Hey there fellow book-lovers,

2010 I set myself a challenge to read as many books as there are months - as I'm pretty good at the whole start reading a book (or maybe 11) and then get overwhelmed and give up! And so last year I nearly made it with 10 books:

A million miles in a thousand years by Donald Miller



The heavenly man by Zhenying Liu



Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller



Contact by Chris Morphew






Paper Towns by John Green



The Prodigal God by Timothy J. Keller




How to get things done by David Allen



50 Reasons why Jesus came to die by John Piper



I kissed dating goodbye by Joshua Harris




Here's to Hindsight by Tara Leigh Cobble



All great books, I recommend all of them! And so the challenge is re-set for 2011 - can I read 12 books? I guess only time will tell + I was hoping you lovely peeps would keep me accountable + join me in the challenge?! What do you say? Are you in? If I haven't updated to let you know what book I've finished by the end of January - you may need to give me a kick in the butt! Please do - cyberally/verbally not literally please! : P


Until next time friendlikins!
love love Liz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment